Private Jet Pilots Facebook Group
Private Jet Pilots is a private group on Facebook comprised of mostly jet pilots its purpose is for sharing information, networking, finding answers, helping people find work and posting cockpit selfies all over the world.
- Jason Dambrosio
- Jacob Barnes
- Jorden Coursey
- Michael Scott
- Jeff Phoenix Coursey
They also has in the Group a Disclaimer
Private Jet Pilots is not responsible for any of the information posted in the Group. Please be aware that opinions expressed in posts and comments, including photographs and hyperlinks uploaded by members are those of the respective users of the Group. They are the personal opinions of their respective authors; not of Private Jet Pilots, nor its administrators. Private Jet Pilots is not responsible for content that third parties publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via Facebook and does not take any responsibility for content posted and gives no endorsement of such material.
Private Jet Pilot’s reserves the right to remove any postings at its sole discretion for any reason deemed fit.
This reservation of right to delete postings does not mean that Private Jet Pilots takes any responsibility for the information contained within the Group, nor for content in private messages exchanged between members. No failure to remove particular material constitutes an endorsement or acceptance of it by us.
The Group has some rules and all members must follow to avoid block and it’s as below:
- It’s a much faster approval process if your profile picture appears to resemble the group title. For a very fast acceptance send a message to Jeff Phoenix Coursey, Michale Scott, Jorden Coursey, Jason Dambrosio, Jacob Barns (admins) with your description and or referral.
- Flight attendants are welcome. Please post relevant materials that are beneficial to the group.
- No foul language.
- Please limit other group shares, original posts are preferred.
- This is an active group, if your notifications are set to alert you can expect many sounds and badges etc. we suggest turning these off and checking Facebook as your schedule permits.
- This group is friendly, fun, non-judgmental and intelligent. Use it as your private jet blog and tool.
- Posts that are most favorable;
- Does anyone know a Learjet pilot near XXXX for a trip on XXX date?
- We are flying to the World Cup any good hotel recommendations for a three day trip?
- Tips and tricks or pointers videos. i.e preflight video or wisdom per situation.
- Anything private jet pilots or crew members would thou roughly enjoy, please no nudity.
- Restaurant reviews and pics while abroad are welcomed.
Group link on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/privatejetcrew/